Arthritis Treatment Specialists – Arthritis is basically a term used for joint inflammation. It is not a single disease, but it is a collection of joint diseases or joint pain. There are many arthritis treatment specialists all over India. If you are looking for arthritis treatment specialists in Chandigarh, then Dietitian Priyanka Mittal is the best one.
The people suffering from arthritis problems suffer from inflammation of one or more joints. The major symptoms of Arthritis are joint pain, stiffness in the joints, inability to work, etc. There is no perfect cure for this disease but a combination of proper diet, some physical exercises, and lifestyle changes can help you in getting rid of this disease. Dietitian Priyanka Mittal is one of the best dietitians in Chandigarh. For more details, call at 09779217001 or you can send your queries at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a combination of diseases that involve pain and a feeling of uneasiness in the bones, muscles, and joints. This problem should be treated in time as it can cause permanent joint damage if the treatment is delayed. Whenever you are facing pain or swelling in your joints, then you should consult a doctor immediately to prevent more risk.
Main Symptoms of Arthritis Problem
The main symptoms of Arthritis problems are as follows.
- Severe swelling in the joints
- Joints that are red and warm to touch
- Facing difficulty in moving or in doing any activity
- Decreased range of motion
- Deformity of joints
- Grinding sensations
- Lumps and bumps around joints
- Joint tenderness
- Minor joint swelling
Types of Arthritis
The most common types of arthritis are.
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is the most common type of chronic joint condition where two bones come together. In this condition, the cartilage breaks down causing the bones within the joints to rub together.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Rheumatoid arthritis is a long-term autoimmune disorder that typically results in warm, swollen, and painful joints. In this case, mostly the wrist and hand joints are involved.
- Psoriatic Arthritis – Psoriatic arthritis is a type of arthritis that develops in the people with the skin condition psoriasis. Its symptoms include joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Fibromyalgia – Fibromyalgia is a type of arthritis that causes pain all over the body. Its symptoms include increased sensitivity to pain, extreme tiredness, muscle stiffness, headache, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Gout – Gout is a type of arthritis in which small crystals form inside and around the joints. It is a general term for a variety of conditions caused by a buildup of uric acid. This buildup usually affects your feet causing pain and stiffness in your feet.
Role of Arthritis Treatment Specialist
An arthritis treatment specialist will diagnose the problem of arthritis properly and treat them accordingly. They will suggest a well-balanced diet which will maintain your healthy body weight. It will be beneficial to make necessary changes in your diet plan if you are an arthritis patient.
Some Best Foods for Arthritis
An arthritis-friendly diet should include the following foods.
- Fish that includes omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and herring
- Olive oil, avocado oil, and safflower oils
- Fruits like cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Low-fat dairy products like milk, yogurt, and cheese
- Green tea
- Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, and lime
- Oatmeal, brown rice, and whole-grain cereals
- Red beans, kidney beans, and pinto beans
- Nuts and seeds like walnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, and almonds
- Plenty of water
Dietitian Priyanka Mittal: Best Arthritis Treatment Specialist
Dietitian Priyanka Mittal is one of the reputed diet consultants in Chandigarh city. She is an experienced health care professional and gives the best health advice. However, her main motive is to improve the overall health of the patients through healthy diet plans. She is a registered dietitian who also offers personalized health guidance.
So, if you are the one who is suffering from arthritis or looking for the best arthritis treatment specialist, then feel free to contact dietitian Priyanka Mittal.
Name – Priyanka Mittal
Address – SCO-12, GF, AMCARE PLAZA, VIP Road, Zirakpur, PIN CODE 140603
Phone – 09779217001, 07988605588