Best Diet Plan For UTI – Well, few things in our are very sensitive and we do not open about with everyone. But, Meanwhile, we also want the solution to it. So, UTI is one of them. Urinary tract infection Tract infection is a common health issue, especially for women. UTI is a bacterial infection in the Urinary system. You can treat UTI with the help of Best Diet Plan for UTI. Dt. Priyanka Mittal recommends people eat healthily while UTI and do not shame about it as it is also the same health issue as others.
UTI is Painful, irritating, disruptive. Well, 50% of old adult women have had UTI every year. It is a serious issue that can cause kidney damaging, urethral narrowing, and many more health problems. Well, it can cure the dietary plans. Consult the gynecologist or the best dietitian. Follow all the guidelines to reduce it of UTI. Some foods have the power to reduce the risk of UTI. The only need is the balanced Diet Plan for UTI nad a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, intake of high anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting and antibacterial meals are best to prevent the spread of UTI.
Table of Contents
Risk factors For UTI:
- Problems emptying the bladder completely
- Fecal incontinence
- Women are more prone to UTI than Men.
- Suppressed immune system
- Immobility for a long period
- Heavy use of antibiotics
- Some types of contraception
- Neglected personal hygiene
- Frequent sexual intercourse
- Circumcision in men
- The blocked flow of urine
- Kidney stones
- Use of spermicides and tampons
Symptoms of UTI
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating
- Fever with chills
- Cloudy, bloody or strong-smelling urine
- Muscle aches and abdominal pains
- Dribbling of urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in pelvis
Tips to reduce the risk of UTI
- Drink plenty of water. Always maintain your body water level.
- Fluids flush the bacteria from your system. So drink more fluids except for coffee, alcohol, etc. you can drink cranberry juice and the orange juice.
- Consume more vitamin C. You can eat broccoli which is a good source of Vitamin C.
- Cinnamon has the antibacterial properties this reduces the growth of bacteria and prevents UTI.
- Avoid sugar and preservative drinks.
- Keep the genital area clean
- Avoid Tampons, use sanitary pads or menstrual cups
- Avoid the use of any perfumed products in the genital area
- Papaya is also loaded with vitamin C and increases the acidity of urine.
Diet Plan for UTI
Here is the simple diet plan for UTI that can help you to fight against bacteria.
Empty stomach: take one glass of water
Breakfast: 1 glass Fruit smoothie (1 cup curd + 2 tablespoon oats + 8 – 10 blueberries+ 1 pinch cinnamon)
Midmorning: 2 tablespoons of cup apple cider vinegar in one glass of water
Lunch: 1 cup vegetable soup + 2 Chapatis + 1/2 cup brown rice + 1 cup vegetable + 1 cup sprouts + 1 cup curd
Mid Afternoon: 1 glass buttermilk with black salt or without black salt
Evening: Drink 1 glass green juice (cucumber + bottle gourd +spinach + mint + ginger + pinch of rock salt)
Dinner: Same as Lunch
Bedtime: 1 glass warm turmeric milk. Take 1/2 tablespoon turmeric in one glass of milk.
Try it for a week and then see the effective results. You can get rid of UTI infection and feel healthy.
Foods to Avoid in UTI
- Say no to Refined Flour such as; pizza, cakes, maids, pasta, cookies, chips, bread, soda, and sweet foods.
- Well, red meat is acidic for the body so avoid it. You can eat fish or chicken instead of red meat.
- Spicy foods irritate the bladder and also increase bacterial growth. So, stop eating spicy foods.
- Also, don’t go for caffeine. Avoid tea, coffee, sodas, and chocolates.
Well, even though it is common but people are not aware of Unitary tract infection. They are not taking this issue seriously and are not open about so. So now, this is the time to secure yourself from UTI. Why bearing pain and irritation all-time in UTI. Try this UTI Diet Plan and make your Unitary system healthy. Drink 2-3 liters water daily. For more information Consult Dt. Priyanka Mittal.