Best Vegan Diet Plan For Weight Loss – Whether it is possible to lose weight by vegetarian diet plan? Well, yes you can get back in shape by following a vegan meal plan. Here we have the best vegan diet plan for weight loss which contains all the foods which are healthy and good for weight loss. Now you have the opportunity to get the best vegan meal plan from the leading dietitian Priyanka. She is the one who is very popular in her field and provides the best tips to lose extra fats from the body.
Following a vegan diet can be a healthy and delicious approach to lose extra pounds. It not only helps in weight loss but it also decreased the risk of heart diseases, diabetes and certain types of cancer. If you have set your mind to follow this meal plan then you might be searching for the easy to follow the meal plan to lose a good amount of weight from your body. Dietitian Priyanka is the only nutritionist who can help you in providing the easy and yummy meal plan with varieties. In case of any query, feel free to contact us at +919779217001 or you can also send us your queries through e-mail email@example.com.
Table of Contents
Best Vegan Diet Plan For Weight Loss
The first thing that keeps in mind before start following the meal plan for losing the extra fat is that it all depends on 75% diet and 25% exercise. So follow your meal plan with regular exercise to get back in shape faster. Another thing is that reduce your calorie intake, never skip meals, and avoid consuming refined sugar. The best meal plan to lose extra fat is described below:
- Early Morning – In the early morning, you can have a glass of jeera water or a glass of dhaniya water.
- Breakfast – In breakfast, you can either take steamed sprout chaat (1 bowl of tomato + cucumber + onion + sendha salt + lemon juice) or one besan oats cheela with one tablespoon of chutney.
- Mid-morning – You have to take 5-6 soaked almonds with one cup of green tea or you can take chia lemon water with 5-6 soaked almonds.
- Lunch – In lunch, you can either take one cup of boiled rice with one bowl of lobia curry and salad or you can take 2 chapatis with one bowl of bean vegetable, one cup raita, and salad.
- Tea Time – In tea time, you can take one fruit pomegranate or tea with the half a cup of roasted makhana.
- Pre-dinner – Lemon water (one cup) or one bowl vegetable soup with one teaspoon of flax seeds.
- Dinner – In dinner, you can have 1-2 chapatti with one bowl of lauki/capsicum mushrooms and salad.
Benefits Of Best Vegan Diet Plan For Weight Loss
There are many benefits of following a vegan meal plan to get back in shape. These benefits are:
- It is richer in certain nutrients. This meal plan contains whole-foods like whole grains, vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, peas, and beans.
- This meal plan helps you lose extra fats of the body.
- It lowers blood sugar levels and also improves the kidney function.
- This meal plan also protects against certain cancers.
- It also lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces the pain from arthritis.
- Low in calories.
- Longer Lifespan.
Foods To Avoid
- Animal foods like eggs, meat, poultry, fish, seafood, dairy products, and bee products.
- Certain additives like E120, E322, E422, E471, E542, E904, E901, and E631.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, natural flavoring, shellac, vitamin D3, dairy ingredients, and any type of products that contain animal ingredients.
Now you can easily get back in shape as we have provided here the complete information about the best vegan diet plan for weight loss. To get the best tips about healthy diet to lose extra pounds you should connect with Dietitian Priyanka. She is the most famous and reputed nutritionist which helps people with her best guidance. You can also visit our official website in case you need any further information about weight loss.