Diet Plans For Weight Gain – Everyone wants to look slim and fit, but a skinny frame might impel a person to gain weight using different products which have several side effects. It is very difficult for some people to gaining weight similar to losing weight for others. If you are also worried about the same concern then here we have the perfect diet plans for weight gain. You can also connect with the famous dietitian Priyanka who give the best meal plan from which you will get the results faster.
Nutritionist Priyanka is an expert who also provides her services online. She is the professional whose guidance will improve your body shape in less possible time. So if you are searching for the best dietitian then nutritionist Priyanka is the perfect option.
Table of Contents
Diet Plans For Weight Gain
If you feel that you are just too thin and it is the time to change the meal plans that will help you to gain muscle weight and body weight. The easiest way is to increase your calorie intake in food. Some foods are rich in calorie so choose the food which is high in calorie and also nutritious for you. There are many junk food like cookies, cakes, sweetened soft drinks, candies, and many more which increase your calories intake but they also give the unwanted side effects to the body.
Here is the perfect meal plan to increase your body weight:
Include Calories In Your Meal Plan
For the first 5 days take approximately 500 calories per day. This will help you to add a pound or so in a week. If you will take 3000 calories for the first 5 days then you will gain 0.5 – 1kg per week. The meal plan for the perfect calorie intake is
- For Breakfast – Take 1 cup of oatmeal with the ½ cup of reduced-fat milk and ½ cup raisins. Or you can take 1 cup of orange juice or 1 cup of black coffee.
- Morning Snack – 24 almonds and 1 apple. Take 1 glass of water.
- For Lunch – One baked sweet potato with a pat of margarine or butter, 10-ounce glass of reduced fat-milk, sandwich with two large slices of whole grain bread, four slices of lean turkey, mustard, two tomato slices, and lettuce.
- Afternoon Snack – 1 protein bar and a glass of water.
- For Dinner- One whole wheat dinner roll/one glass of wine/half cup mashed potatoes with butter/1 cup cooked spinach/fresh garden salad with 3 tablespoon table dressing/six-ounce salmon filet.
- Nighttime Snack – A glass of water/one cup plain yogurt with ½ cup sliced strawberries.
Increase The Number Of Meals
Take six meals a day- three big meals and three small meals. Your breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and rich in calories. Take heavy dinner at night as it may add weight to your body as your metabolism is not active at the time of the sleep. You have to include
- For Breakfast – The full bowl of cereal, toasted bread with butter and fruit. Instead of butter, you can take cheese or yummy peanut butter.
- For Snacks – Take boiled veggies with a dollop of cream or cheese sandwich, nuts, and dry fruits.
It will help maintain consistent energy levels in your body if you will eat frequently every 3 to 4 hours.
High Protein With Calories
The protein contains amino acids which are the building block of muscles. You have to add protein to your meal plan because only calorie intake won’t add body weight. Consume
- Skinless chicken, pulses, dairy products, lean meat, sprouts, and eggs. Fish such as mackerel and tuna are the best to increase the body weight as they are rich in oil.
For the muscle growth and the production of hormones like testosterone, good fats are necessary. It is also necessary for the growth and strength of muscles. They also improve the metabolic rate which helps to lose the bad fat and gain good healthy fat. Fats are very necessary for many vital body functions.
Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats are considered as the healthy fats and you can get them from avocados oil, many seeds, flaxseed oil, leafy vegetables, and nuts.
So now you can easily gain weight as we have provided you with all the information about the diet plan for weight gain. In case of any further guidance connect immediately with nutritionist Priyanka who is the leading nutritionist in the city. You can also visit our official website in case of any further query.