How to get rid of Stress Naturally – Your boss is annoying you because you turned a report in late, the kids won’t stop screaming you, and you have owed thousands of bux you don’t have. You’re seriously stressed out. Then no need to worry we are here to help you about how to get rid of Stress naturally. We will provide you all the details about how to reduce stress so that you can live your normal life happily.
Now here you have an opportunity to connect yourself with Dietician Priyanka if you want to get rid of stress very fast in a natural way. She is one of the leading and best Dietitian in the Chandigarh city and who have all the solution and would love to help you out.
Table of Contents
What is Stress?
Stress is normally is your body’s way of responding to any kind of threat or demand. When you sense danger or demand- the body kick into high gear in a fast and automatic process known as “stress-response”.
Stress is actually a normal part of life. Sometimes, it serves a useful purpose. Stress can even motivate you to get a promotion at work. It helps you to stay focused, energetic and alert. Stress even helps you in emergency problem gives you extra strength to defend yourself. It also helps you rise to meet challenges. But beyond the certain point, it stops being helpful and starts causing major damage to your health, your productivity, your mood, your relationships, and your quality of life.
Symptoms of Stress
You should know the symptoms of the stress as it affects the body. The main symptoms are:
- Memory problem
- Poor judgment
- Constant worrying
- Depression or general unhappiness
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Loneliness and isolation
- Ache and pains
- Chest pain, rapid heart attack
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing)
- Withdrawing from others
- Sleeping too much or too little.
- Eating more or less.
How to get rid of Stress Naturally?
Many people are suffering from stress nowadays. It becomes very normal. But sometimes it affects our body in a harmful way. So here are few tips from which you can get rid of stress naturally.
Exercise and Yoga
Exercise is the natural remedy for anxiety and one of the best stress relievers. It also added benefits of releasing endorphins into the brain, which improves your mood. It also helps in other health problem and prevents obesity.
Yoga has also the same effects, reinforcing the “mind-body connection”, improving how people feel about their bodies, helping in sleep and control anxiety.
Meditation and healing prayers are both proven as stress relievers that help people finding peace of mind. It has been used for thousands of years to others. It takes 15 to 30 minutes in a day, which is even possible in a busy schedule. The small amount of peace of mind helps you to reduce stress all over the day.
A Nutrient-Dense Diet
A supply of nutrients like vitamins, healthy fats, electrolytes, amino acids, and antioxidants all helps your brain to handle stress. Some of the best foods for natural stress relief include:
- High protein foods – food with protein provide amino acids that are very useful for our body for neurotransmitter functions.
- Foods high in Calcium and Magnesium – foods with calcium and magnesium are called as relaxing minerals and are good for relaxing muscles, relieving headaches and helping you sleep. You can also try unsweetened organic yogurt, beans/legumes, leafy green veggies, wild-caught salmon, cruciferous veggies like broccoli, avocado, and nuts.
- Foods high in B Vitamin – Raw or cultured dairy products, wild-caught fish, brewer’s yeast, cage-free eggs and green leafy vegetables.
- Healthy fats and Omega-3 fatty acids – Try wild-caught fish like salmon or sardines, cold water can reduce inflammation and helps stabilize mood, plus omega-3s are great for the brain development and heart health. Other healthy fats are nuts/seeds, avocado, coconut oil and olive oil.
We suggest you contact Dietitian Priyanka for a proper diet plan.
It is proven that junk food makes us depressed so clean up your diet. Eat healthy food like whole grains and proteins improve your mood and gives you long-lasting energy. Foods that are actually helpful for stress-buster include blueberries, salmon, and almonds.
Limit Internet and Cell Phone Use
This is the one of the main cause of stress. But by turning away from the internet and shutting off your cellphones, we can at least block some of the channels that give us stress.
Acupuncture has increasingly been used to treat many stress-related conditions. Researchers found that acupuncture treatment results in changes in immune system and cardiovascular system.
It is the most important stress reducer of them all. Too little sleep leaves us irritated, cranky and on edge. Too much sleep leaves us depressed. Try to find the right balance that allows you to feel well-rested and ready for the day.
So we have provided all the information about how to get rid of stress naturally. We hope it will help you and guide you in the best way. If you want any details about diet plan then you can freely contact Dietitian Priyanka. For more details visit our official website.