Online Dietitian In Karnataka – Have you ever thought, what is the cost of staying healthy? And what price you will have to pay if you are not eating healthy? Yes, there is a huge difference. Not in hundreds, not in thousands, but in lakhs. Not having a healthy diet can really cost you in lakhs. In this blog, we will learn about the best Online Dietitian In Karnataka.
There are many benefits of choosing an online dietitian. There is a lot happening in these days. The worst part is Covid-19. Social distancing is mandatory for everyone, therefore, you should go for online dietitian. Looking for the top Online Dietitian In Karnataka? Contact +91-9779217001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
A Balanced Diet, Boon to Our Health
A balanced diet is the diet which contains all aspects of nutrition in it. Also, a balanced diet keeps a person very healthy and away from any kind of chronic as well as acute disease. Moreover, this diet is the best for growing children as they require the proper amount of nutrition for their growth.
As mentioned above, a balanced diet contains the proper amount of nutrition required by a human body.Hence, we have mentioned the amount of nutrition required a normal adult body.
- Carbohydrates: 45% to 55%
- Protein: 10% to 35%
- Fat: 20%
- Fiber: Included in Carbs
- Vitamins and Minerals: Only a trace
- Water: Most Essential
Benefits of A Balanced Diet
Their is a fact that if we want to lower our body weight then we should eat less calories. And, if we want to gain weight then we should eat more calories than required by our bodies. But this is not a whole story.
We need to be precise about our body types and how our bodies work. Each body has a different metabolism rate, according to which it gains or looses weight.
Now, we are mentioning benefits of having a balanced diet, in this blog.
- Firstly, a balanced diet maintains a proper nutritional value.
- Secondly, it makes sure about the health of the body.
- Thirdly, it boosts the immune system.
- Lastly, it provides goodness to the overall health of the body.
Online Dietitian In Karnataka – Dietitian Priyanka
Dietitian Priyanka is one of the leading dietitians in India. She has a broad experience in working as a dietitian of about 6 years. Also, she worked as a dietitian in the cancer department of Apollo Hospital. Moreover, She was under Dr. Ashok Kumar Jhingan throughout her years in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital as diabetic educator.
She is a qualified dietitian as she has degrees in M.Sc. and M. Phil. She is passionate about trying new recipes and giving it to her clients. She is the best Online Dietitian In Karnataka for a reason. The major reason is that she understands the requirements of her clients.
Why Dietitian Priyanka?
The dietitian is highly qualified and has a wide experience. She provides the best services. Moreover, the services provided by the dietitian is both online and offline. Our online program has many benefits.
- It is designed as per your convenience.
- Also, it is very beneficial in these crucial days.
- Moreover, you will get the personalized services.
- We will provide you with the wide variety of features.
Also, there are many reasons why you should choose Dietitian Priyanka as your Online Dietitian In Karnataka.
- Dietitian Priyanka understands the requirements of her clients.
- Also, she provides diet plans according to the specific condition.
- She keeps on trying new recipes, which makes the food healthy as well as tasty.
- She provide many services such as weight management, PCOD/PCOS program, Cancer diet plan, diabetes diet plan and many other mentioned below.
Services Provided by Dietitian Priyanka
Dietitian Priyanka provides various services. Moreover, all the services are available in the online program. Here in this blog we have mentioned our services.
- BMI Calculator: We provide services of calculating BMI or BMR which means Basal Metabolic Rate. This rate identifies the number of calories needed by our body while resting.
- Weight Management Program: The weight management program provided by us includes weight loss or weight gain diet plans.
- PCOD/PCOS Diet Plans: Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome or Poly Cystic Ovarian Disorder is a condition in which their are cyst in the ovaries. Online Dietitian In Karnataka provides diet plans according to this condition as well.
We provide other services such as thyroid plans, Kidney plans, Heart plans, and cancer diet plans as well. If you are looking for the best Online Dietitian In Karnataka, then contact us.
Name: Dietitian Priyanka Mittal
Address: SCO-2463-2464, 2nd Floor, JW Marriott hotel Lane, Near Dr. Ashok Sharma’s cornea center, Sector-22 C, Chandigarh