Healthy Brown Rice Salads Recipe – Today most people consume white rice but instead of consuming white rice, brown rice should be consumed. Brown rice is also called wallet or peeled rice. It also contains proteins, fiber, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, selenium, potassium, iron element. Apart from this, Brown Rice is found in good amounts of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and Vitamin. Therefore, brown rice is rich in nutritious properties compared to plain rice, even as old as the rice gets its nutritious properties increased. The glycemic index is quite low.
Advantages of Brown Rice Salad
Some of its advantages are as follows.
- Brown rice has fewer calories but this is not only reason to lose weight, but it also has more fiber content, which helps in increasing metabolism. Compared to plain rice, it reduces your stomach by eating it in small amounts, so that you lose weight.
- Due to the soluble fiber in brown rice, it helps reduce bad cholesterol in the blood and helps keep the heart healthy.
- Brown is also useful in the treatment of rice sugar. Because it is helpful in reducing blood sugar levels. It digests very slowly. Brown rice’s glycemic index is very low.
- There is a insoluble fiber which keeps good digestive system, which does not cause like constipation, hemorrhoids, it is gluten-free, it can be taken in the celiac disease as well.
Time Required to Make Brown Rice Salad Recipe
Cooking time – 5 minute
Preparation time – 10 minute
Total cook time – 15 minute
- 1 Cup Cooked brown rice
- 1/2 Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup coloured bell pepper
- 1 spring Onion
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 Tomatoes chopped
- 5-7 fresh Mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp.Corn
- 2-3 Walnuts
- 1/2 Cups Pomegranate
- To taste Black pepper& salt
- 1 Tbsp Sesame
- ½ Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
How to make brown rice salads
Take a bowl or pan and make a dressing in it with olive Oil, Vinegar, Sesame. Mix it well. Now take another bowl and put brown rice in it, then mix the remaining ingredients and stir well. Then dressing it with lemon and walnut and mix it well. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- Make sure dressing is completely mixed
- You can mix any ingredients according your choice.