How to Increase Immunity
How to Increase Immunity – Weak immune system? Looking for best ways to boost your immune system? If yes, then you are at right place. We will help you to know how to increase immunity of your body. From here you will get to know all you need for the strong immune system.
If you are looking for tips to prevent winter, cold and the flu then there are certain foods that may help to keep your immune system strong. We recommend you to contact Dietitian Priyanka, who is one of the best leading dietitians in the city. She will guide you to know how to boost the immune system.
How to Increase Immunity?
The immune system does a remarkable job of defending you against disease-causing microorganisms. But it fails sometimes: A germ infects successfully and makes you sick. Is there any way to boost your immune system? What if you improve diet? We will help you to resolve all these problems and give you the best tips to improve your immunity system.
There are some ways which help you to increase your immunity system.
- Moderate and frequent exercises help to boost your circulation and increase immunity.
- Excercise will help you to increase a type of cells called macrophages which attack bacteria that cause upper respiratory diseases.
- Regular exercise is one of the pillars of the healthy living.
- It improves cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps control body weight, and protects against a variety of diseases.
- The cells that promote immunity and are capable of killing bacteria and viruses that cause diseases.
- Regular exercise can extend the period of immunity.
Get Enough Sleep and Manage Stress
- Sleep destitution and stress overload increase the hormone cortisol, prolonged elevation of which reduces immune function.
- Feeding your body with certain foods helps to improve immunity.
- Vitamin C helps to increase the production of white blood cells that helps to build up your immune system.
- Popular citrus fruits like grapefruit, tangerines, oranges, limes, lemons, celementines are rich in Vitamin C.
- Red bell peppers contain twice of Vitamin C. They are the rich source of beta-carotene. They help you to improve your immune system.
- Broccoli contains vitamins and minerals. Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables and contains Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Garlic helps in fighting infections, lower blood pressure and slows down hardening of arteries.
- Ginger may help decrease inflammation. It helps to decrease nausea, chronic pain and may possess cholesterol-lower properties.
- Spinach is packed with numerous antioxidants and beta-carotene may increase the infection-fighting ability of our immune systems.
- Other foods that you should include in your diet are yogurt, almonds, turmeric, green tea, papaya, kiwi, poultry, sunflower seeds and shellfish.
Contact Dietitican Priyanka to get the proper diet plan which helps you to boost your immune system.
Avoid Excess Medication
- More use of medication decrease your immunity system and can seriously affect your liver function, kidney function and even your reproductive system.
- Medication does not help to improve the body’s immunity.
Resist Smoking and Drinking
- Excessive consumption of alcohol impairs the immune system and decrease vulnerability to lung infections.
- Excessive smoking and drinking affect the lung and immune systems.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as much you can to increase the immunity and preventing infection and diseases.
Catch Some Rays
- Sunlight is the best source of Vitamin D.
- In the summer, a 10-15 minutes exposure is enough.
- Low Vitamin D levels correlate with a greater risk of respiratory infection.
Eliminate Toxic Food
- Avoid unnatural substances like food color, food additives and flavors and preservatives found in commercial food.
- Toxic food decreases the immune system.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits to increase immunity.
These are some tips to increase your immune system. Hope you will get all the information need to know how to increase immunity. For any queries visit our official website.