Being low in fat, high in dietary fiber and rich in vitamins and minerals, black chickpeas (Black chana) can indeed be a healthy addition to your diet. Black chana and moong salad is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. The recipe of Black chana and moong salad is very simple and can be made in restaurant style and street chaat using a few ingredients. The time taken while preparing Black chana and moong salad is few minute. Black chana and moong salad is a good healthy option to prepare when you have a get together at home or kitty party and breakfast option as well. It can be used as Tiffin lunch for kids also as for kids it is the best source of Proteins, minerals, and vitamins. We can consume it before lunch and dinner so that we can fulfill our body requirement in terms of Proteins.
Ingredients to make Black chana and moong salad
• Black chickpeas ( Black Chana)
• 1/2 cup all peppers ( green, red and yellow)
• 1 tbsp coriander and mint leaves, chopped
• 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
• 1 tbsp Lime juice
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1/2 Tsp chat masala
• 1/4 Tsp black pepper powder
• 1 tbsp green chutney
1. Mix all ingredients of dressing, mix well and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the veggies and chana and moong and mix it well.
3. Add the dressing and toss it.
4. Serve as your healthy breakfast.