Best Diet Plan To Treat Alopecia
Best Diet Plan To Treat Alopecia– You can fight against alopecia by following a healthy diet plan. Alopecia is a problem that leads to hair loss due to the improper functioning of our immune system. Know the best diet plan to treat alopecia here.
Dietician Priyanka Mittal is a gem in the field of providing the best diet plans. Being a proud member of IDA, she is a great scholar of food and nutrition. Here, she brings before you an easy diet plan to fight against alopecia. This diet plan has been framed in such a way that it can be followed by all with ease.
Diet Plan to cure alopecia
The growth rate of your hair depends upon your age, your hair type, and your health conditions. However, giving your Consumption of a well-balanced boosts your health thereby promoting your hair growth.
Have are some tips that our dietitian considers to be the best for people having alopecia.
1. Include all the essential fatty acids
The presence of fatty acids along with Omega 3 in your diet is very beneficial for the health of your hair and skin. Intake of almonds, walnuts and the flaxseed oils fulfill the number of fats your body requires.
Especially, for vegetarians, you must give your body the right amount of fats it requires. Bananas, beans, lentils, dairy products, etc. would help you reach your goal.
2. Eat food rich in Proteins
Insufficient intake of protein in the daily diet may lead to alopecia. They guard your hair against the threats from the atmospheric pollution. Being wise in protein consumption is very essential to be safe against hair fall.
Here are we mentioning the essential concentration of protein one must consume in a day:
- For women- 46 gms per day
- For men- 56 gms per day
To get the required amount, you need to consume dairy products, nuts, legumes, poultry products, fishes like tuna, salmon, etc. You can search for the protein content present in each of these either on the internet or, you can ask a diet expert.
- Say yes to Soya: Studies have proved that soybeans promote hair growth. The presence of spermidine in soybeans is really helpful in speeding up the growth of your hair.
- Antioxidants: The presence of antioxidants enables our body to fight against inflammation. It makes our immune system work properly thus reducing hair fall.
- Assure yourself an adequate calcium supply: Foods rich in calcium are recommended to all people suffering from hair loss. Milk, cheese, tofu, dairy products, bread, and all such foods will fulfill your body’s calcium requirements.
- Consume foods rich in nutrients: Make sure that your diet is rich with all the essential nutrients and minerals. Try having foods rich in Zinc, iron, copper. These minerals promote the normal functioning of our blood cells so that our hair cells get an adequate oxygen supply.
- Eat food rich in Vitamins: Vitamin C and Vitamin A play a very major role in our hair growth. Blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries, and sweet potatoes are various foods rich in Vitamin C that ensure you a healthy and strong hair. Whereas, Vitamin A imparts to our hair a silky look. It keeps our hair black and shiny.
One should be careful about his health. Exercising daily and adopting healthy habits keeps you fit. Also, you should be wise enough in the usage of hair chemicals, hair gels or other such substances that may pose a threat to your hair health later. Excessive usage of hair dryers for styling your hair leads to hair dryness ultimately leading to alopecia.