Diet Plan for Kidney Stone – Our body requires food to work properly and to get energy from its nutrients. Likewise, our body needs to remove unwanted wastes from our body in the forms of liquid or solid particles. To make our organs work properly we must eat healthily. A healthy kidney filters about a half cup of blood every minute and removes wastes and extra water to make urine. If anyone wants a Diet Plan for Kidney Stone, we have the best Dietitian who can guide you.
Priyanka’s Diet Clinic offers its patients with effective diet tips. You can come up with your health issues to get personalized diet plans accordingly. Kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs on either side of your spine, below your ribs and behind your belly. Every organ plays its part and eating right for them is our duty. Dietitian Priyanka is one such dietitian who will guide you with proper diet plans. You can get your Diet Plan for Kidney Stone by calling us on 09779217001 or you can send your queries at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
What is Kidney Stone?
A kidney stone is the result of the building up of dissolved minerals on the inner lining of the kidneys. It causes extreme pain in the lower abdomen. Kidney stone begins with small crystal-like material and gradually combines up to build a larger solid mass. It is said that one in ten people suffers kidney stone over their lifetime.
Causes of Kidney stone
- The major cause of Kidney stone is the lack of water in our body.
- When there is not enough water to dilute the uric acid, the urine becomes more acidic. An extremely acidic environment in urine can lead to the formation of stones in our kidney.
Does eating the right effects in reducing kidney stone
If you are suffering from kidney stone it is important to know the right diet for your type. Changing the amount of sodium, animal protein, calcium, and oxalate in your food can help you to prevent kidney stone. A dietitian who has the specialization can perfectly guide you the correct food you need to take to prevent kidney stone. Dietitian Priyanka is the best to give you diet plan tips for curing kidney stone.
Easy tips for preventing Kidney stone
If you want to avoid Kidney stones, here are some very simple points to keep in mind-
- Stay hydrated – drink as much water as you can. Water acts like your best friend if you suffering from a kidney stone. It dissolves the chemicals that cause stone.
- Increase the number of citric items – blocks the formation of stones due to naturally occurring citrate.
- Don’t go for soft drinks
- Avoid eating or drinking anything which dehydrates you, such as alcohol.
- Males are more prone to kidney stones than females.
- It is more likely to get kidney stone at the age of 30 to 50 years.
- There is always a risk for those having a family history of kidney stone.
- If you had a stone earlier, you are more prone to getting it again.
- It is possible to have a kidney stone if you are a regular user of Vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Choose Dietitian Priyanka for having a Diet Plan for Kidney Stone
Priyanka is one of the best dietitians in Chandigarh and all the cities near. We also provide diet tips and online counseling if you live far or can not visit our clinic. Not only the diet plan for kidney stone, but we also provide our patients with other services as well. Dietitian Priyanka always guides you with the best plans suitable for your body type. Priyanka’s Diet Clinic implements some healthy changes in your diet which help you to live a healthy life.
So if you are suffering from a kidney stone and want some diet plan changes in your routine, connect yourself with Priyanka’s Diet Clinic.
Name – Dietitian Priyanka Mittal
Address – SCO-12, Gf, Amcare Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur 140603
Phone – 09779217001