How Keto Diet Plan Help To Reduce Weight? A Ketogenic Diet plan is a perfect method which you can follow if you want to reduce your extra kilos. Reducing excess weight is a major concern among people nowadays. Here we will tell you how a keto diet plan helps to reduce weight and improve your health. It is also suggested for people suffering from obesity to follow this ketogenic diet plan.
A Ketogenic diet is basically low in carbohydrates, high in fats and proteins. By cutting carbs from your daily diet can effectively help in weight reduction. Ketosis is generally a process in which the carbohydrates consumption is reduced in your body and fats become the main energy source instead of glucose. In this process, your body uses the molecules produced in the liver from fats as a fuel source.
Table of Contents
Best Keto Diet Plan For Weight Loss
A ketogenic diet plan is considered best for effective weight loss. There are many diet plans which can help you in losing excess weight but it is necessary to follow only that diet plan that does not exclude major foods. As these major food groups are very important for your well being. You will experience that following this method to reduce weight will prove to be very fruitful for you in becoming healthy and fit.
Ketosis: A Process In Ketogenic Diet Plan
Ketosis is a process which your body undergoes when you are following a keto diet plan. In this process, your body uses ketones as a primary energy source. Ketones are the substances that are produced in your body when glucose is present in limited quantity. Glucose is the main source of energy in your bodies but you don’t have to worry as while following a keto diet, ketones play the role of glucose for giving energy.
Keto Diet: Good For Weight Loss
A Ketogenic diet is a high- fat and low- carb diet for making you healthy and illness free. Studies show that on following a keto diet plan, your body will lose an average weight of about 4.4 pounds. You may find it difficult for first two to three weeks but after that, you will feel better on following this diet. You will be happy to experience weight loss in your body by eating the low carb foods.
Some Other Benefits Of Adopting The Keto Diet
Following a ketogenic diet will give you some other health benefits also other than the reduction in weight.
- This will also help in reducing major risks that are involved in the case of heart diseases.
- It will help in improving your overall health and keep you away from diseases.
- Keto diet plans will reduce the number of triglycerides in your blood stream. These are the molecules that are a risk factor for chronic heart diseases.
- This diet will increase the level of good HDL cholesterol and lowers your risk of major heart diseases.
- Keto diet is helpful for people suffering from Diabetes and Insulin resistance by reducing their blood sugar levels effectively.
- Low carb diet effectively lowers down blood pressure as high blood pressure is a major risk factor for various diseases like stroke, kidney failure, etc.
- A ketogenic diet is also helpful for children suffering from Epilepsy and other brain disorders. It improves your brain condition very well.
What Foods To Eat On A Ketogenic Diet Plan?
You should eat the following mentioned foods on a ketogenic diet plan.
- Meat: Beef, Lamb, Poultry, etc.
- Fish: Salmon, Trout, Haddock, Wild- Caught Fish.
- Eggs: Pastured Eggs.
- Vegetables: Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, Walnuts, Nut Butter.
- Fats and Oils: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Fish Oil.
- Fruits: Apples, Blueberries, Strawberries, Pears.
There are immense health benefits of low- carb and ketogenic diets. For weight loss especially, this ketogenic diet is considered best. So, if you want to improve your present health condition, then start following a keto diet plan.