IMMUNITY BOOSTER FOODS
- Almonds are a healthy food because of the high vitamin , protein, and mineral content, and almost zero cholesterol, which prevents coronary cardiac diseases and strokes. They also have high vitamin B complex level, which helps in the proper almonds contain a high percentage of phosphorus, it can help your kid attain stronger bones and teeth functioning of the enzymes. Almonds are an incredible source of vitamin E. It helps to build muscles, maintain the skin, cure skin related problem, and act as an antioxidant that is soluble in lipids. Almonds are a source of many nutrients which help in the development and health of the human brain. They have been connected to a higher intellectual level and they have long been considered an essential food item for growing children. Regular consumption helps to increase the level of high density lipoproteins (HDL) and they reduce the level of low density lipoproteins (LDL).
- Fruits are different from vegetables because fruits come from the flowers of a tree or plant. When you cut a fruit open, you will find seeds inside. Fruits can be eaten fresh or from cans. Some fruits can be frozen. Fruits help to build healthy blood cells. Vitamin C, an important vitamin that helps a body to heal from cuts and wounds, also helps bodies grow healthy and strong. Vitamin C comes from many of the fruits we eat. Another important mineral in fruits is potassium. Potassium helps your heart to stay healthy and strong. Packed with Vitamins C and E, berries truly are a nutritional powerhouse. Some of your best bests are common berries like raspberries and blueberries, try eating berries with yogurt, another great-immunity boosting food. Berries are bright, flavorful, and sweet superfruits.
- Foods from dairy group help to buildstrong bones and teeth. When babies are first born, milk is the first food they receive.Milk is also used to make butter, cheeses, and ice cream, curd . Dairy products give the body calcium, Proteins, Vitamin D and also a good source of Potassium.
- Yogurt is a good source of Vitamin A and D, which plays an important role in maintaining a strong immune system.Improve bone health
- Additionally, the magnesium in yogurt, works as a muscle relaxant and has a calming effect on the body. Yogurt contains some of nearly every nutrient that your body needs.
- Drink lemon water every day and you’ll reduce your body’s overall acidity. Lemon is one of the most alkaline foods around. Yes, lemon has citric acid but it does not create acidity in the body once metabolised.
- Lemon juice containing vitamin C helps improving the immune system. Kids generally have delicate immune system and are susceptible to different diseases.Lemon juice is known to be highly effective against cholera.
- The juice also has digestive properties, so it can be given when your child is suffering from dyspepsia, constipation, and biliousness. Lemon is one of the important fruits in the citrus group. Lemon offers various health benefits for both children as well as adults. Lemons are one of the best fruits to be taken during summers. The juice of lemon or even lime is ideal in helping recover from the hot sun and hydrates us well. The juice not only re-hydrates our body, but also supplies essential vitamins and minerals that are easily lost when exposed to heat wave.
- Eggs are one of the only foods with naturally occurring vitamin D. They also include a number of other immune-boosting nutrients, such as B vitamins and selenium.
- Kids include well developed immune system, it is good for eyesight, it is a good source of protein, it is high in iron, it is high in good cholesterol, etc. Egg whites are cholesterol-free and safe to eat daily, but yolks, though nutritious, should be served in moderation. Eating three or four eggs per week is safer than eating them every day. Eggs have a high amount of protein, of about 12 g of protein per 100g.
- Carrots are an excellent source of beta carotene and antioxidant agent, carrots are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, pantothenic acid, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese. Carrots contain 44 calories per 100gm. which gives them their bright color. For a healthy diet, enjoy raw carrots along with cauliflower, broccoli, and other veggies as an appetizer. You can also pickle them or steam and puree them with some broth for a rich soup — a soothing meal when you’re sick.. Furthermore, carrots have the ability to increase the health of your skin, boost the immune system, improve digestion, increase cardiovascular health, detoxify the body, and boost oral health in a variety of ways. They also provide a well-rounded influx of vitamins and minerals.
- Broccoli, Cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are all cruciferous vegetables, which means they’re not only rich in antioxidant vitamins that give an immune system boost, but they also contain choline, a nutrient essential to a healthy diet. Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.
- Dark leafy greens like spinach are important for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron. Apart from minerals, vitamins are also essential for a baby’s growth. Spinach supplies vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, niacin, vitamin E and vitamin K.
- Spinach is also one of the best sources of dietary magnesium, which is necessary for energy metabolism, maintaining muscle and nerve function, heart rhythm, a healthy immune system and maintaining blood pressure. Spinach also contains vitamin K, fiber, phosphorus and thiamine. Most of the calories in spinach come from protein.
- The first thing to consider here is the role that each of these seeds play in helping your immune system. Flaxseeds, Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds .
- These seeds are also a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids, but they also contain the essential minerals of zinc and magnesium.
- Magnesium plays an important role in helping you maintain a healthy heart and zinc plays a big role in helping your immune system.
- Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet allows you to stay healthy, and a healthy body is the best way of fighting harmful virus. There are many seeds including weight management, added protein and the transport of oxygen around the body. Flaxseed is a great source of iron and it is iron that helps transport oxygen around your body to your organs and cells.
- FLAXEED is a great food to introduce to young childern and to help their developing immune systems.
- Sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamin E, which helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.