Indian Diet Plans For Weight Loss
Indian Diet Plans For Weight Loss – Most of the people are struggling to get the perfect diet chart. The diet chart, which will not ask to starve or leave the desserts. Weight loss is a lot depending on the food items and meal plan you are following. If you want a get an attractive body shape then just follow this Indian diet plans for weight loss. You can contact the famous dietitian Priyanka who guides you to the best meal plan for effective results.
Everyone wants to look attractive and slimmer in today’s world. Nutritionist Priyanka is the most popular dietitian in the city which also offers her services online. So if you want some best tips to maintain your body shape then you must contact her. She guides in the best possible way which helps you to lose weight in just a few days.
Indian Diet Plans For Weight Loss
Obesity is the form of malnutrition across the globe. In studies, it is found that the in India the obesity is 12.6% in women and 9.3% in men. This shows that in India more than 100 million people are suffering from obesity. If you will take a low calorie and high nutrition meal plan in your food then it will help with the fat loss. The best meal plan for the fit slim is:
Early Morning Plan
Take a lemon water with few drops of honey. It helps to eliminate body toxins.
Plan For Breakfast
You should not take your breakfast after 9 am in the morning. It is recommended to take protein-rich breakfast every day which keeps you feel energetic whole over the day.
- 3 slices of brown bread toast or vegetable vermicelli of 1 bowl or 1 bowl of cereals with nuts and raisins or Dosa with sambhar and chutney or idli with coconut chutney and sambhar.
- 1 fruit of your choice but not a banana.
- You can also take 1 cup of green tea with this.
Pre – Lunch Plan
You can consume buttermilk with fruit or green tea. Green tea improves the physical performance and increases fat burning. It also lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes, helps to lose weight and also the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Consume your lunch before or at 1 pm in the afternoon. In this, you can add
- Rice with dal and cooked vegetable/ brown rice with tofu and grilled tomatoes with pumpkin gravy. Or you can take homemade dal, roti, vegetable with soup, raita, and the green salad.
- Pita bread with hummus.
If you take your lunch at 1 pm then take your pre-dinner snack at 4 pm. In this, you can include
- Vegetable brown bread sandwich/ 1 vegetable cutlet/ 1 bowl of fruit salad/ 1 bowl of corn salad/ puffed rice snack/ 1 bowl of vegetable soup/ 1 bowl of low-fat yogurt/ green tea with 2 sugar-free cookies.
- Or you can take the protein shake, nuts, and seeds, milk, and apple.
Do not take your dinner later than 8 pm. You should keep in your mind is that if you will take a light dinner then your digestion system should take rest at the night. In this you have to take:
- Dal, vegetable, with brown rice or roti and vegetable soup.
- Or you can take 2 chapattis, 1 vegetable bowl, 1 bowl of gravy of your choice, vegetable dalia of 1 bowl, and salad with yogurt dressing.
This is the plan which you should follow to get the fit and slim body. But the important thing that keeps in your mind is that do not skip your meals, have homemade food, eat more frequently, and limit the usage of sugar and salt.
Now you can get the attractive body shape in just a few days as now you have the knowledge of Indian diet plan for weight loss. To get the best effective results nutritionist Priyanka is here to help you. Just get in touch with her and get the best tips to get back in your shape in just a few days. In case of further query visit our official website.