Best Diet Plan For Heart Attack– Our heart works beat by beat, second by second for 24 hours a day, never resting till the day we die. It’s been said that on an average our heart beats over 2.5 billion times in our whole lifetime. It is the most important organ of our body which keeps us alive. Thus, it should be our duty to do things which makes our heart healthy. If any of you is concerned and searching for Best Diet Plan for Heart Attack, connect yourself with Priyanka’s Diet Clinic.
For someone having any heart disease, it is very important for them to have a strict diet plan and to follow healthy habits. The heart is the epicenter for all the cardiovascular activities happening inside our body. Not only heart attack but we should not also ignore any disease related to the heart. Dietitian Priyanka works for the same. You can get your Best Diet Plan for Heart Attack by consulting her at 09779217001 or you can send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
About Heart Attack
In simple language, Heart Attack is caused due to the complete blockage of an artery which provides blood to a certain part. A heart attack can lead to cardiac arrest which then involves the heart-stopping and pumping of the blood all over the body.
Causes of Heart Attack
There are several causes for a heart attack. Some of the causes are due to the age factor but some are the deliberate causes such as smoking. It is not compulsory that only one cause has led a person to heart attack, sometimes a combination of two or more causes are the reason. Here is the list of causes which leads to a heart attack –
- Age: It is more likely to get a heart attack when a man is over 45, and when a woman is over 55.
- Previous heart attack
- People who are HIV positive have a 50%higher risk for heart attack.
- Being overweight can be dangerous as it puts extra pressure on your heart.
- Sometimes it is possible that a person inherits it from their genes
- Consuming a large number of saturated fats such as fatty meats, poultry skin, whole-milk dairy, butter, etc. can cause a heart attack.
- Having a high cholesterol level can cause blood clotting in arteries
- High Blood pressure puts unnecessary strain on your heart and causes the attack.
- A stressful job and stressed lifestyle can be dangerous too.
How does the food you eat affect your heart?
Food can be your body’s friend or a foe. If you eat healthily you live healthy and long. Food can affect your weight, hormones, health, your organs. Eating healthy can affect your heart too, and can reduce the chances of any heart disease.
It isn’t tough to follow a healthy diet routine for your good heart. And if you have any diet related query and if you want to know the Best Diet Plan for Heart Attack then Dietitian Priyanka is the best for guiding you. Here, are some easy tips for a healthy heart diet –
- Choose healthy fats – not all fats are harmful. There are some good fats that a human body requires such as monounsaturated fats, Omega-3 fats. You can get omega-3 fats from fish such as tuna and salmon. Monounsaturated fats are the ones you get from olive oil or canola oil or even avocados. You should avoid trans fats.
- Prefer whole grain – one should always prefer whole wheat bread or pasta rather than the white ones.
- Eat plenty of fibers, vitamins, and minerals in the form of vegetables and fruits.
- Always go for fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
- Eat more of proteins in the form of fish, lean meats, skinless poultry, eggs, nuts and seeds, and beans.
Why choose Dietitian Priyanka for your Best Diet plan for Heart Attack
Dietitian Priyanka is one of the leading healthcare professionals in the north region. She has an experience of 5 years in the Nutrition Solution Industry. Dietitian Priyanka provides her patients with the best diet plans for their good health. She provides with different diet plans according to the health problem. If you want to get a Best Diet plan for Heart Attack consulting her can be your best decision for your healthy heart. Her main motive is to make people healthy only by following a healthy lifestyle and good food.
So, if you want a healthy heart and don’t want to have a heart attack, connect with Priyanka’s Diet Clinic.
Name – Dietitian Priyanka Mittal
Address – SCO-12, Gf, Amcare Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur 140603
Phone – 09779217001