How To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally – Cholesterol is a fatty compound that is produced by our liver. Cholesterol is needed to produce vitamin D and make certain hormones, and many more. HDL Cholesterol is known as good cholesterol because it helps to prevent bloodstream cholesterol buildup. The increasing level of HDL Cholesterol is linked with a low risk of heart disease. If you are looking for How To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally, then join our blog. In this blog, we will give you all the information about How To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally.
Which Food Is Beneficial To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally?
- Fatty fish
- Egg white
- Whole grains
- Vegetables and fruits
- Low-fat milk
- Flax seed
- Coconut and many more
Ways To Increase Your HDL Cholesterol Levels
- Quit Smoking – We all know smoking is harmful to our health and it can be the cause of many diseases including cancer, heart attack, lung disease, and many more. Smoking can minimize HDL Cholesterol in many ways. Quit smoking can be beneficial as it helps in HDL synthesis and metabolism to back to the natural level so that HDL Cholesterol increases naturally and do its work properly in your body.
- Consume Olive Oil – Olive oil is the only source of monounsaturated fat that can helpful to reduce the risk of heart attack. Olive oil contains 800,000 participants and it helps in increasing HDL Cholesterol levels because it contains antioxidants which are known as polyphenols.
- Regular Exercise – Doing regular exercise is beneficial for heart health as aerobic exercise – helps to increase HDL cholesterol, strength training, high intensity exercise, and many more. Being physically fit is essential for a healthy heart. Doing exercise can improve the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of HDL cholesterol.
- Strick To High Amount Of Alcohol – Taking a high level of alcohol amount can be increasing the risk of heart disease, mouth cancer, oesophageal cancer, liver cancer, and many more.
- Seed Foods – Intake of seed foods including flaxseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds are high in protein, fiber, minerals, and omega-3s that are beneficial for the heart. It also helps in weight loss, increase cholesterol level, and manage glucose. Chia seeds also help reduce spikes in blood sugar and they contain 131 calories, 8.4 grams of fat, 0 grams of sugar, and many more.
7 Days Diet Chat For Increase HDL Cholesterol
Breakfast – 1 tsp coconut chutney+1 glass milk(toned)/ 1 cup tea 1/2 cup+4 Idly+sambhar
Mid Day Meal – 1 medium size apple
Lunch – 2 chapathi+1 cup rice+fish (100gm) curry+cabbage and green peas sabji
Evening – 1 cup boiled green gram sprouts with lemon+ 1 cup green tea
Dinner – 1/2 cup cauliflower sabji+3 chapathi+1/2 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1/2 cup of Oats in 1 glass milk(toned)
Mid Day Meal – 1 guava
Lunch – 1/2 cup chana dal+4 chapathi+1/2 cup mooli methi sabji+1 glass buttermilk
Evening – 1 cup green tea+1 cup boiled Bengal gram with lemon
Dinner – 3 chapathi+ 1/2 cup bhindi sabji+ 1 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1/2 cup sambhar with 3 dosa+1tsp methi chutney+1 glass milk(toned)/ 1 cup tea
Mid Day Meal – 1 medium pear
Lunch – 1 cup rice+2 chapathi+aloo brinjal sabji+1/2 cup tomato dal+1 glass buttermilk
Evening – 3 Cracker biscuits+ 1 cup tea/milk(toned)
Dinner – 3 chapati(multigrain-wheat)+lauki methi sabji+1/2 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1 glass milk/1 cup tea(toned)+1 cup roasted oats upma with vegetables
Mid Day Meal – 1 banana
Lunch – 4 chapathi+1/2 cup french beans curry+1/2 cup colocasia(arbi) sabji+ 1 glass buttermilk
Evening – 1 bowl pop corn+1 cup tea/milk(toned)
Dinner – 3 chapati with1/2 cup palak sabji+1/2 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1 cup broken wheat upma with vegetables+1 glass milk/1 cup tea(toned)
Mid Day Meal – 100gm musk melon
Lunch – 4 chapathi+1 portion(100gm) grilled/stewed fish+1/2 cup rajmah curry
Evening – 1/2 cup Sweet potato salad+ 1 cup green tea
Dinner – 3 chapathi+ 1/2 cup ridge gourd(tori) sabji+1/2 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1 glass milk(toned)/ 1 cup tea+2 tsp green chutney with 2 paratha
Mid Day Meal – 100gm pomegranate
Lunch – 4 chapathi+1/2 cup cluster beans curry+1/2 cup capsicum sabji+ 1 glass buttermilk
Evening – 1 small fistful (40 gm) of peanuts, almonds,walnuts+1 cup green tea
Dinner – 3 chapathi+1/2 cup raw banana sabji+1/2 cup vegetable salad
Breakfast – 1 glass milk(toned)/ 1 cup tea+Vegetable sandwich which includes cucumber, tomato, onion, spinach/lettuce with 4 whole wheat bread slices
Mid Day Meal – 1 wedge(100gm) of watermelon
Lunch – 1 cup rice+2 chapathi+1/2 cup skin out chicken(100gm) curry+1/2 cup ivy gourd(parmal) sabji+1 glass buttermilk
Evening – Avocado(50gm) whole wheat bread(3 slices) sandwich+ 1 cup green tea
Dinner – 3 chapathi(multigrain-wheat;jowar;bajra)+1/2 cup tinda sabji+ 1/2 cup vegetable salad
Avoid Things To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally
- Red Meat
- Shell Fish
- Avoid Reheated Oil Food
- Oily Foods
- Orange Meat
- Cheese And Cream Food
- Saturated Fat including butter, palm oil, ghee, and many more.
In this blog, we provided you with all the important information regarding How To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally and mentioned a diet chart that is also helpful for you. In this diet chart, we mentioned all the healthy foods which are important for your body. So, we hope this detail is beneficial in your search.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1. How To Increase HDL Cholesterol Naturally?
Answer. HDL Cholesterol is good cholesterol. It can be increased with the intake of beans, olive oil, nuts, fatty fish, and many more.
Question 2. Can red meat is beneficial in increasing HDL cholesterol?
Answer. No, red meat is not beneficial in increasing HDL cholesterol.