How to Stay Fit Without Gym – Hitting the gym requires more commitment and cash, but gyms are not the way to stay fit and healthy. If you are the one who is getting bored from the gym then no need to worry. As here we provide all the information about how to stay fit without a gym.
The gym is not only the way to get back in shape. We are here to help you if you are wondering how to stay fit and in shape without going to the gym. Hope this will help you to come back in shape. Dietician Priyanka is one of the leading Dietician whose diet plan is helping many people to get back in shape. You can also consult a good dietitian who can give you all the tips to stay fit and healthy.
Table of Contents
How to Stay Fit Without Gym
While there are many reasons to join a gym but home-workout is also an excellent way to get back in shape without stepping foot into shape studio or weight room.
Whether you’re just not a gym person, or want to save cash, time, these easy ways to stay healthy allow you to sweat it out your own way.
Try free workout videos
- Excercise tapes are very helpful to stay fit. Every celebrity who is with their salt has a fitness DVD. This routine gives you a lot of flexibility, as you can do it everywhere, without a gym or equipment.
Fitting more activity into your day
- Walk when possible. Walking is the most underrated exercise. You can choose walk or bike instead of driving. As biking and walking burn calories than driving your car. If you work too far away, try to take public transportation.
- Avoid sitting more than 30 minutes at a time. If you working in an office then try walking and moving a little every 30 minutes.
- Avoid elevators and choose stairs whenever it’s possible. You can even walk up and down the stairs of your own house, apartment or flat. As climbing stairs more calories than jogging.
Get your hands on some basic fitness equipment
- Light dumbbells, a jump rope, and a stability ball can be great for home-workout.
Do bodyweight exercise
- High Plank, push-ups, jumping, squats, sit-ups, body weight squads, the reverse lunge and the burpee are the exercise you can add to your daily routine. They help to burn calories very fast.
Avoid unhealthily food
- Avoid junk food as it adds lots of fat and calories in our body. So if you want to stay fit then avoid unhealthy food and opt for only healthy food.
Drink more water
- Fizzy drinks like Coke, Sprite or Fanta, along with highly sweetened or flavored fruit juices are only good for piling on the kilograms and rotting your teeth.
- Switch to plain water, as it is much cheaper, much more refreshing and much better for you.
- Experts tell to drink 8 to 10 glasses per day.
- There’s no denying that some sports can be costly and some require you to join a team to take part. Lots of universities and councils will offer free facilities to play sports, you check what is available in your area.
- Try to play sports with your kids to stay fit as in case if you don’t get time to go out to play with others.
Develop a morning or evening home workout routine
- Active video games, such as Wii Fit, Wii Tennis, Dance, Dance Revolution, Sony Move and Just Dance, get you up and moving. You will be having so much fun and you won’t realize you’are working out.
- Take a walk with your dog. Even you can play with your dog
- Cleaning the house or fixing things actually take a lot of energy. If you will do your everyday home routine of cleaning, scrubbing, vacuuming then your home and body will thank you.
- Gardening is also a great way to burn calories without feeling like you’are exercising.
Eat healthy diet
- Pick colorful diet with lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet, it gives nutrients you need.
- Try to take a range of fruits and veggies in your diets, such as cucumber, cabbage, spinach, strawberries, mangoes, watermelon, blueberries and bell peppers.
- Aim to take a half cup of fruit twice a day. Try to take 5-7 servings of vegetables every day.
If you have any doubts how to make diet plan then we recommend you to contact Dietician Priyanka. She is one of the leading dieticians in the city and will help you to get a healthy diet plan.
As we have provided all the information about how to stay fit without a gym. Hope it will help you to get back in shape. If you have any query then visit our official website.